top of page

Morning Squawk

Public·49 members
Mahmood Belov
Mahmood Belov

Download Bank of India Star Token for Windows 10 and Enjoy Online Banking Services

Bank of India Star Token: A Comprehensive Guide

If you are a customer of Bank of India, you might have heard of Star Token, a digital banking app that provides secure and convenient access to Bank of India's internet banking services. But what exactly is Star Token and how can you use it for your online banking needs? In this article, we will answer these questions and more, and give you a comprehensive guide on how to download, activate, and use Star Token for various internet banking transactions.

bank of india star token download for windows 10 276

Download Zip: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fgohhs.com%2F2tWHpE&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw0ik6kMyc_WGwetAliY4Vou

What is Star Token?

Star Token is a digital banking app that provides secure and convenient access to Bank of India's internet banking services.

Star Token is a software token that acts as an additional layer of security for your internet banking transactions. It generates a one-time password (OTP) that you need to enter along with your user ID and password to log in to Bank of India's internet banking website or app. Star Token also enables you to access your internet banking account from any device without compromising your security.

Features and benefits of Star Token

• Star Token offers military-grade security for your online banking transactions. It uses advanced encryption and authentication technologies to protect your data and prevent unauthorized access.

• Star Token allows you to access your internet banking account from any device, such as a laptop, desktop, tablet, or smartphone. You can also use multiple devices with the same Star Token account.

• Star Token provides two modes of internet banking: Quick Banking and Access Internet Banking. Quick Banking is a fast and easy way to check your balance, mini statement, fund transfer, and more. Access Internet Banking is a full-fledged online banking platform that offers a wide range of services and transactions.

• Star Token is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface. You can download and activate Star Token in a few simple steps. You can also customize your Star Token settings according to your preferences.

How to download and activate Star Token?

• To download Star Token, you need to visit Bank of India's internet banking website here and click on the "Download & Activate" option under the "StarConnect" menu.

• You will be redirected to a page where you can choose the device type (Windows/Mac/Linux/Android/iOS) from which you want to download Star Token. Click on the appropriate link and follow the instructions to download the Star Token installer file.

• Once you have downloaded the file, run it on your device and follow the steps to install Star Token.

• After installing Star Token, you need to activate it using the activation credentials sent by Bank of India to your registered email ID and mobile number. The activation credentials consist of a verification key (VK) and an activation code (AC).

• Open Star Token on your device and enter your user ID (same as your internet banking user ID) and click on "Next".

• You will be asked to enter the VK and AC that you received from Bank of India. Enter them correctly and click on "Next".

• You will be asked to create a 6-digit numeric PIN for your Star Token. This PIN will be used to log in to Star Token every time you want to access internet banking. Choose a strong PIN that you can remember easily and click on "Next".

• You will be asked to create an OTP for your Star Token. This OTP will be used along with your user ID and password to log in to Bank of India's internet banking website or app. Choose an OTP that you can remember easily and click on "Next".

• You will be asked to set a security question and answer for your Star Token. This will help you in case you forget your PIN or OTP or need to reset them. Choose a question that only you know the answer to and click on "Next".

• You have successfully activated your Star Token. You can now use it for accessing internet banking services from any device.

How to use Star Token for internet banking?

Quick Banking: A fast and easy way to check your balance, mini statement, fund transfer, and more.

Quick Banking is a feature of Star Token that allows you to perform some common internet banking transactions without logging in to Bank of India's website or app. You can use Quick Banking from any device where you have activated StarToken.

How to set up and activate Quick Banking transaction password?

• To use Quick Banking, you need to set up a transaction password for it. To do this, log in to Bank banking website or app, you need to enter your user ID, password, and OTP generated by StarToken.

• Once you have logged in, you can access all the internet banking services and transactions offered by Bank of India.

• You can also customize your internet banking profile and settings according to your preferences.

How to access internet banking from a different device where StarToken is not activated?

• If you want to access your internet banking account from a device where StarToken is not installed or activated, you need to use the "Access Internet Banking" option in StarToken.

• Open StarToken on your device where it is activated and enter your PIN.

• Select "Access Internet Banking" option from the home screen.

• You will see a QR code on your device screen. Scan this QR code with the camera of the device where you want to access internet banking.

• You will be redirected to Bank of India's internet banking website or app on the new device. You can log in using your user ID, password, and OTP generated by StarToken.

• You can now access your internet banking account from the new device. However, you cannot perform any transactions that require transaction password or OTP verification from this device.

FAQs and Troubleshooting

Frequently asked questions about StarToken and its features.

Here are some of the common questions that customers have about StarToken and its features. You can also refer to the user manual here for more details.

Question

Answer

What is the difference between StarToken PIN and StarToken OTP?

StarToken PIN is a 6-digit numeric code that you create during the activation of StarToken. It is used to log in to StarToken every time you want to access internet banking. StarToken OTP is a 6-digit alphanumeric code that you create during the activation of StarToken. It is used along with your user ID and password to log in to Bank of India's internet banking website or app.

How can I change my StarToken PIN or OTP?

You can change your StarToken PIN or OTP by using the "Change Secret" option in StarToken. You need to enter your current PIN or OTP and then create a new one. You will receive an SMS confirmation on your registered mobile number.

How can I reset my StarToken PIN or OTP if I forget them?

You can reset your StarToken PIN or OTP by using the "Forgot PIN" option in StarToken. You need to enter your user ID and answer the security question that you set during the activation of StarToken. You will receive an SMS with new activation credentials (VK and AC) on your registered mobile number. You can use these credentials to activate StarToken again and create a new PIN or OTP.

How can I block my StarToken if I lose my device or suspect any misuse?

You can block your StarToken by using the "Access Blocked" option in StarToken. You need to enter your user ID and answer the security question that you set during the activation of StarToken. You will receive an SMS confirmation on your registered mobile number. You can also contact Bank of India's customer care at 1800 103 1906 (toll free) or 1800 220 229 (toll free - COVID Support) or (022) - 40919191 (chargeable number) 24X7 for blocking your StarToken.

How many devices can I use with the same StarToken account?

You can use up to five devices with the same StarToken account. However, you can only perform transactions that require transaction password or OTP verification from one device at a time.

Common issues and solutions for using StarToken.

Here are some of the common issues that customers face while using StarToken and their possible solutions. You can also refer to the FAQs here for more details.

Issue

Solution

I am unable to download StarToken from Bank of India's internet banking site. It displays an error message: This file couldn't be downloaded.

This could be due to some browser settings or firewall issues. You can try downloading StarToken from a different browser or device. Alternatively, you can download StarToken directly from www.startoken.in.

I did not receive any StarToken activation credentials (VK and AC), but when I try to login, it displays a message: You are enrolled for using Star Token by Bank of India, please use Startoken for internet banking.

This could be due to some network issues or delay in SMS delivery. You can try resending the activation credentials by using the "Resend Activation Credentials" option in Bank of India's internet banking site. Alternatively, you can contact Bank of India's customer care at 1800 103 1906 (toll free) or 1800 220 229 (toll free - COVID Support) or (022) - 40919191 (chargeable number) 24X7 for assistance.

I am connecting to Internet through a proxy, how should I set the proxy settings in Star Token?

You can set the proxy settings in Star Token by using the "Settings" option in the home screen. You need to enter the proxy server address, port number, username, and password as per your network configuration.

I am unable to see virtual keyboard while logging in to Bank of India internet banking through Star Token.

This could be due to some browser settings or compatibility issues. You can try logging in from a different browser or device. Alternatively, you can use the physical keyboard for entering your user ID, password, and OTP.

I am facing an error "Too many additional authentication attempts." while accessing internet banking from a new device where Startoken is not activated.

I am facing an error "Your access from new computers has been blocked for security reasons." while accessing internet banking from a new device where StarToken is not activated.

This could be due to exceeding the limit of five devices that you can use with the same StarToken account. You can unblock your access by using the "Access Blocked" option in StarToken. You need to enter your user ID and answer the security question that you set during the activation of StarToken. You will receive an SMS confirmation on your registered mobile number. You can also contact Bank of India's customer care at 1800 103 1906 (toll free) or 1800 220 229 (toll free - COVID Support) or (022) - 40919191 (chargeable number) 24X7 for assistance.

In conclusion, StarToken is a digital banking app that provides secure and convenient access to Bank of India's internet banking services. It offers various features and benefits such as Quick Banking, Access Internet Banking, military-grade security, and multi-device compatibility. You can download and activate StarToken in a few simple steps and use it for various internet banking transactions. You can also refer to the user manual, FAQs, and customer care for more information and support.

FAQs

Here are some of the frequently asked questions by customers who want to know more about StarToken and its usage.

• Q: What are the system requirements for using StarToken?

• A: StarToken is compatible with Windows (7/8/10), Mac OS (10.9 or higher), Linux (Ubuntu 14.04 or higher), Android (4.4 or higher), and iOS (9.0 or higher). You also need a stable internet connection and a camera for scanning QR codes.

• Q: How can I update StarToken to the latest version?

• A: StarToken updates itself automatically whenever there is a new version available. You can also check for updates manually by using the "Check for Updates" option in StarToken.

• Q: How can I deactivate StarToken from a device that I no longer use?

• A: You can deactivate StarToken from a device by using the "Deactivate Device" option in StarToken. You need to enter your PIN and select the device that you want to deactivate. You will receive an SMS confirmation on your registered mobile number.

• Q: How can I check my StarToken account details and history?

• A: You can check your StarToken account details and history by using the "Account Details" option in StarToken. You can see your user ID, registered email ID, mobile number, activation date, device list, transaction history, etc.

• Q: How can I contact Bank of India for any queries or complaints related to StarToken?

• A: You can contact Bank of India's customer care at 1800 103 1906 (toll free) or 1800 220 229 (toll free - COVID Support) or (022) - 40919191 (chargeable number) 24X7 for any queries or complaints related to StarToken. You can also email them at boi.starconnect@bankofindia.co.in or visit their website https://bankofindia.co.in/ for more details.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page